Welcome to our Official School Website
Welcome to Pasay City East High School.
We are pleased that you have taken the time to visit the Pasay City East High School website. Our hope is that you find our page to be user-friendly, and after you visit, you will have a good idea of all we have to offer.
Pasay City East high School is a wonderful place for students from various backgrounds to grow educationally, get involved, and have meaningful high school experience. In every way that schools are measured, whether it is academically, in the arts, or athletically, PCEHS excels.
We strive to create environment where each and every student is given the attention necessary to achieve his/her individual success.
All of this made possible by strong partnership that are developed with our parents.
Of course, this website cannot take the place of visiting our school. I warmly welcome you to visit our school by contacting us, and discover firsthand what makes our school so special.
Mr. Peter R. Cannon Jr.
Women's Month Celebration 2019
- In September 16, 2020, Conduent Foundation Philippines, our partner in education for almost two years now, donated 41 units of personal computers worth PHP1.3 million pesos to be used by our learners in this new normal. This was made possible through the effort of Peter R. Cannon continue reading : Conduent Foundation donates computers to Pasay City East High School
- EMILIE T. ESQUIVEL AND MARILYN A. MAMADOD Pasay City East High School’s School Based Management (SBM) showcased its milestones and awarded as Best Implementer Award 2019 on January 16, 2020 at Citadines Hotel, Manila Bay in recognition of the school’s outstanding performance in the implementation continue reading : PCEHS showcases its milestones
- EMELIE T. ESQUIVEL Science department held a Technology Fair 2019 to continue to offer learners an avenue to hone their knowledge and skills in Science with the theme “Reinventing the Future Advancing Communities Through Science, Technology and Innovations”. A kick off opening program was last September 2, 2019 continue reading : Science department holds Technology Fair 2019
- PCEHS holds a special tribute Pasay City East High School and its Faculty Club led by its Pres. ,Mr. Matteo Obias, held a special tribute for Ms. Rosemary Castillo, TLE-HE teacher as she finally reached the zenith of her teaching career. The tribute started with a prayer, the singing of the National Anthem then Pasay continue reading : PCEHS holds a special tribute
- ANNUAL MASS INDUCTION HELD Pasay City East High School held its Annual Mass Induction on September 18, 2019 at the Audio Visual Room led by Mr. Peter R. Cannon III and Mr. Rouel Santero, Asst. Principal II of the Senior High School with the department heads, the club advisers and officers. continue reading : ANNUAL MASS INDUCTION HELD
- PCEHS WINS wins Peter R. Cannon Jr. Pasay City East High School won first place in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) in School (WINS) in the division of Pasay City. This simply shows that the school values the importance of proper hygiene and sanitation, adhering to the call in administering the program spearheaded by the continue reading : PCEHS WINS wins
- Trinidad wins 1st Place in the 40th DSSPC Margarita Jaice M. Trinidad of Grade 9-Sampaguita won 1st place in the News Writing Category during the 40th Division Secondary Schools Press Conference held September 5-7, 2019 in Jose Rizal Elementary School. “I am so happy I made it. It was unexpected. continue reading : Trinidad wins 1st Place in the 40th DSSPC
- Mamamahayag ng Silangan, Humakot ng Parangal Nag-uwi ng 16 na medalya ang Silangan sa ginanap na 40th Pasay City Secondary Schools Press Conference, na isinagawa noong Setyembre 5 hanggang Setyembre 7 sa Jose Rizal Elementary School. Nasungkit ng mga mamamahayag ng Ang Libay ang siyam na medalya sa 12 continue reading : Mamamahayag ng Silangan, Humakot ng Parangal
Remedial reading teacher showcases ICT integration in teaching reading comprehension in reading classRemedial reading teacher showcases ICT integration in teaching reading comprehension in reading class Peter R. Cannon Jr. Jesusa A. Petalio, a remedial reading teacher for fifteen years of Pasay City East High School demonstrated and showcased ICT integration in teaching reading comprehension in reading class during the training workshop “The Capability—Enhancement of Remedial Teachers on continue reading : Remedial reading teacher showcases ICT integration in teaching reading comprehension in reading class
- The science department designs The 4 SSTA Emilie T. Esquivel The science department adopted the “round robin” delivery scheme or Specialized Science Teachers Adviser (SSTA) where teachers work within their field of specialization namely, Earth and Space, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. In this approach, all science teachers will meet the different grade levels based on continue reading : The science department designs The 4 SSTA
|May 20-25||Brigada Eskwela|
|May 27- June 7||Oplan Balik Eskwela|
|June 3||Beginning of classes for SY 2019-2020|
|June 9||Special Administration of PEPT|
|June 12||Independence Day|
|August 15-16||First Quarter Examination for Grades 7-12|
|August 21||Ninoy Aquino Day|
|August 26||National Heroes Day|
|Sept. 14||Distribution of Cards|
|October 5||World Teacher’s Day|