teacher's day celebration 2021
- Ni: Claren D.O. Rodolfo Pagod ka na ba? Nahihirapan? O nais ng sumuko sa dami ng gawaing kailangang gawin at ipasa? Filipino, English, Math, Science, A.P, TLE, ESP at MAPEH. Walong asignatura, walong Performance Task, tig-aapat sa isang markahan. Oh! Ang dami hindi ba? Pero teka’ lang! Tumayo’t bumangon, pagkat Dibisyon ng Pasay ay may continue reading : “Fit na Fit ang UNIPEAT!”
- Ni: Jenny C. Riozal Umarangkada at hindi napigil ng pandemyang patuloy na kinahaharap ng bansa ang pagsasagawa ng taunang Division Press Conference and Contest na may layuning panatilihin ang kamalayang panlipunan at kasanayan ng mga batang mamamahayag sa bawat paaralan sa dibisyon ng Pasay. Sa taong ito ay tinawag na “e-Sulat mo: 2021 Pasay continue reading : 2021 Pasay City Schools Press Conference and Contests Hindi Nagpapigil!!
- Ni: Maribeth F. Aranton Muling ipinagdiwang ng Pasay City East High ang Buwan ng Wikang Pambansa ngayong 2021. Isinagawa ito sa pamamagitan ng Facebook Live na pinanood ng mga mag-aaral , magulang at guro ng PCEHS. Sa pagdiriwang nito itinakda ng Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino (KWF) ang temang ”Filipino at continue reading : ONLINE PAGDIRIWANG : Buwan ng Wika 2021 Inilunsad!
- By: Helen G. Dimafelix Scribes from The FAWN, Official School Paper in English of Pasay City East High School won major awards in the “ e-SULAT MO!” 2021 Pasay City Schools Press Conference and Contests held last June 29,2021 via google meet app. With the limited time for continue reading : PCEHS scribes win in e-SULAT MO! PCSPCC 2021
- Ni: Gng. Mharie Fe D. Tubio “We opened classes last year. We successfully ended them. Now we are opening another school year. Isn’t that success worthy of celebration?”, ito ang pahayag ng kalihim ng edukasyon na si Secretary Leonor Briones noong ika-13 ng Setyembre 2021 sa pagbubukas ng klase. continue reading : Silangan Sa Bago Nitong Bihis
- Ni: Claren D.O. Rodolfo Ipinagdiwang ng Pasay City East High School ang Araw ng mga Guro na ginanap noong ika-8 ng Oktubre 2021 na may continue reading : Araw ng mga Guro sa Silangan, Ipinagdiwang!
- In September 16, 2020, Conduent Foundation Philippines, our partner in education for almost two years now, donated 41 units of personal computers worth PHP1.3 million pesos to be used by our learners in this new normal. This was made possible through the effort of Peter R. Cannon continue reading : Conduent Foundation donates computers to Pasay City East High School
- EMILIE T. ESQUIVEL AND MARILYN A. MAMADOD Pasay City East High School’s School Based Management (SBM) showcased its milestones and awarded as Best Implementer Award 2019 on January 16, 2020 at Citadines Hotel, Manila Bay in recognition of the school’s outstanding performance in the implementation continue reading : PCEHS showcases its milestones
- EMELIE T. ESQUIVEL Science department held a Technology Fair 2019 to continue to offer learners an avenue to hone their knowledge and skills in Science with the theme “Reinventing the Future Advancing Communities Through Science, Technology and Innovations”. A kick off opening program was last September 2, 2019 continue reading : Science department holds Technology Fair 2019
- PCEHS holds a special tribute Pasay City East High School and its Faculty Club led by its Pres. ,Mr. Matteo Obias, held a special tribute for Ms. Rosemary Castillo, TLE-HE teacher as she finally reached the zenith of her teaching career. The tribute started with a prayer, the singing of the National Anthem then Pasay continue reading : PCEHS holds a special tribute
Welcome to our Official School Website
Welcome to Pasay City East High School.
We are pleased that you have taken the time to visit the Pasay City East High School website. Our hope is that you find our page to be user-friendly, and after you visit, you will have a good idea of all we have to offer.
Pasay City East high School is a wonderful place for students from various backgrounds to grow educationally, get involved, and have meaningful high school experience. In every way that schools are measured, whether it is academically, in the arts, or athletically, PCEHS excels.
We strive to create environment where each and every student is given the attention necessary to achieve his/her individual success.
All of this made possible by strong partnership that are developed with our parents.
Of course, this website cannot take the place of visiting our school. I warmly welcome you to visit our school by contacting us, and discover firsthand what makes our school so special.
Dr. Felina P. Patagan