Welcome to our Official School Website
Welcome to Pasay City East High School.
We are pleased that you have taken the time to visit the Pasay City East High School website. Our hope is that you find our page to be user-friendly, and after you visit, you will have a good idea of all we have to offer.
Pasay City East high School is a wonderful place for students from various backgrounds to grow educationally, get involved, and have meaningful high school experience. In every way that schools are measured, whether it is academically, in the arts, or athletically, PCEHS excels.
We strive to create environment where each and every student is given the attention necessary to achieve his/her individual success.
All of this made possible by strong partnership that are developed with our parents.
Of course, this website cannot take the place of visiting our school. I warmly welcome you to visit our school by contacting us, and discover firsthand what makes our school so special.
Mr. Peter R. Cannon Jr.
- Pasay City East High School won First Place in the recently concluded Regional Awarding of 2017 BrigadaPasay City East High School won First Place in the recently concluded Regional Awarding of 2017 Brigada Eskwela Best […]
- Completers, graduates ready to face life’s challengesApril 2, 2018 marked the momentous event for the completers and the graduates of Batch 2018 of Pasay City East High […]
- “Dinner for A Cause” highlights PCEHS 50th Founding Anniversary“Dinner for a Cause” highlights PCEHS 50th Founding Anniversary celebration held last March 2, 2018 at the school […]
- Mr. and Ms. Junior 2018 a showcase of charm and eleganceJohn Paul Talandato and Andrea Joy Sagay both from Grade 10 – Rizal won the title Mr. and Ms Junior HS 2018 […]
- Seniors attend graduation ball 2018Seniors attend first “Graduation Ball” for Sy 2017 -2018 last March 23, 2018 held in the school quadrangle. Mr. Peter […]
|May 15-19||Brigada Eskwela|
|May 29 – June 16||Oplan Balik Eskwela|
|June 3||General assembly and 1st Parent-Teacher Conference|
|June 5||Beginning of classes|
|June 12||Independence day (regular holiday)|
|June 26||Eid’l Fitr (regular holiday)|
|Early Language Literacy and Numeracy Assessment (ELLNA) for SY 2017-2018|
|NAT Grade 10 for SY 2017-2018|
|July 27||Deworming of school children|
|August 17-18||First Quarter Examinations|
|August 19||Distribution if Report Cards and 2nd Parent-Teacher Conference|
|August 21||Ninoy Aquino Day (special non-working holiday)|
|August 28||National Heroes’ Day (regular holiday)|
|National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) for Grade 9|
|September 1||Eid’l Adha (special non-working holiday)|
|October 1||Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency (ALS A&E) Test for Luzon|
|October 5||World Teachers’ Day|
|October 8||ALS A&E Test for Visayas and Mindanao|
|October 19-20||Second Quarter Examination|
|October 23-27||Start of Sembreak In-Service Training for Teachers|
|October 28||Distribution of Report Cards and 3rd Parent-Teacher Conference|